The Richardsons

Saturday, June 21, 2008

7 Random Facts About Me

Well I've been tagged by Haley to name 7 random facts about my self. At first I didn't want to do it but then I decided what the heck, it would be fun, but I've been so busy that it took me awhile to think of 7 things. Finally its done, here they are!

1. I really like the smell of coffee but I hate the taste of it, yuck!
2. I like to look at model homes for fun. Some day I would love to design my own house.
3. If I've seen a tearjerker movie 50 million times, I still cry like a baby.
4. I can't whistle, probably never will.
5. I've never seen a Rocky movie, I have nothing against boxing, I just never got around to seeing it.
6. I've had hallucinations about BIG spiders crawling on my bed in the middle of the night. Its happened about 5 times in the past fews years.
7. Sometimes I can be an impatient driver, so watch out!

*I tag Briana and anyone from the Russ and Sheila family:)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home