The Richardsons

Friday, July 11, 2008

Baptism

Attention everyone! Kayla is getting baptized on Saturday July 26th at 3:00pm. It will be at the Gilbert Ranch Stake Center on the corner of Lindsey Rd and Frye Rd, south of Williams Field Rd. My dad, Randee, Sharlee, Jana, Emilee and Nathen will be there too. I know some of you haven't seen them in a long time so this would be a good opportunity to see them. After the baptism we will go back to our house for food, so you are welcome to come to that too.

*For the Robles family only*we will be having a reunion and BBQ at my house the day before Friday, July 25th. Please come! Call me or email me if you need my address or directions. Hope to see you there! email: lisarich75@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home